If you just have image editing software,
create a project using a scanner or digital camera. If
you have Web design software, create a Web project. Review
the Digital Art and Media Standards
and Pathways to determine
the best place to begin.
Find or create digital media activities
to implement projects or develop new lessons based on
your own themes (project-based).
Take a moment
to answer these questions:
- What is your level of computer experience?.
- Do you have experience with teaching
If no, who will teach the classes (interns, volunteers,
- How many youth participants do you
- How many computers will be used for
- What kind of hardware of equipment
will you use?
- What kind of training will you need?
How can I get
Join the discussion
and find out more about what VISTAs are doing.
Who else is
VISTA staff are on hand to answer your questions.